Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Bug!

This blog thing has served its purpose. I am so glad to know we are not the only family with this awful virus. I get to feeling sorry for myself taking care of three sick kids and then I go online and see everyone else has it too. It's Great! I don't feel alone. I feel like I am really being negative but we also have a broke down car. Yes, I am Debbie Downer today. We took it to the shop and they worked on it; we spent $120 and it is still broke. The good news is I learned all on my own (except for the maybe twenty calls to Dad) how to replace the plug wires on the car. By the way thanks Dad! All while watching three kidos. The bad news is that wasn't what was wrong with it. Wha Wha Wha! More work tomorrow. I think I will replace the spark plugs next. Really I kinda enjoyed doing something different. It was exciting, I know kinda weird. Oh well!

Jonathan has an appointment with the surgeon Tuesday. We will hopefully know more then. It is going to be hard to schedule his surgery around the two weddings, VBS, and everything else we have going on this summer. They are really painful though (the tumors) so the sooner the better. I am ready for him to be back to his happy and energetic self. He has really been tired and hurting lately. Surely it isn't anything big, but I can't help worrying. Someone needs to worry, he sure won't.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Now you can see one of the reasons I love to blog. I think I am the only one dealing with certain issues like sick kids, broken cars, nothing to wear and other daily life adventures but other blogs make me feel not so alone! Hope the bug passes your family quickly and the car is a quick fix. I am impressed with your car knowledge with or without your Dad's help:)