Tuesday, July 11, 2006

FIRST VISIT FROM THE TOOTHFAIRY!


Jacksen finally lost his first tooth. He has been waiting a long time for this. Most of the kids in his class in May had already lost all four of their front teeth. About every couple of weeks Jacksen will come and tell me he has a loose tooth. Finally he really did have one! As long as he has been waiting I really thought he would be ready to get it out as soon as possible. I think he is going to follow in his Father's footsteps when it comes to loosing teeth. He let that tooth hang in his mouth for two weeks. Finally with his permission and watching the movie "The ToothFairy" about four times he let me pull it out. He was so excited! Jennah was almost as excited about the ToothFairy coming. She stayed awake about an hour and a half past Jacksen. Every time she would hear something outside she would say "I think the ToothFairy's here" I finally told her she wouldn't come until we were all asleep. At 12:30am she finally gave up and went to sleep. She can't wait to loose her first tooth!

No comments: