Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Jonathan's Christmas Party

We went to Jonathan's work Christmas party Saturday night, and we had a great time. Grandma Janet kept all three kids over night and took them all to church on Sunday. That was the first time Joel had stayed the night away from me and Janet said he did fine. Yeah! That means we can start leaving him some and not worry about him. Jonathan's name was drawn and he got to play Deal or No Deal. He won $250!! I was so proud of him we never win anything, and that was the biggest prize of the night! It was so much fun having a date night. After the party Jon took me to Steven Howards KoKoa and bought me some of my favorite chocolates yum! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jenny said...

You two look cute, I love that sweater Jessica! The boys were able to play with your kids until eight or so that night and I thought Joel was so adorable and seemed to be having a great time with everyone, he is getting so big! $250?! Way to go Jon!

Amy said...

You look so pretty in that picture! I really like that sweater too. I am so glad Jon won that money, perfect timing for Christmas! Our Christmas program is Sunday night at 6, if you guys would like to come!

Shelly Collins said...

You two look too cute! Glad you had a date night, my Christmas party wasn't as fun. We had to sit at the same table as my boss (that nobody likes) and definitely didn't win any money!

Find any houses in our neighorhood? (fingers crossed)! I saw you guys drive by the first time and thought "that looked like Jon" and it was!

Can't wait to see all of you on Christmas Eve!

Anonymous said...

You both look good in red. I"m glad you had a good time and thrilled you won the money. The kids and Joe and I had a good time. They always play good together and Joel is unbelievably good. He is like Jacksen when sleeping with you. He's a snuggler.

Grandma Janet

Anonymous said...

You guys look fantastic! What a night - $250! We're happy for you. Glad to see you at Mazzio's, too. Can't wait for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I don't know how you find the time to sit and post all this stuff all the time, but I think its great. I read your stuff every once in a while and I'm always entertained or intrigued by what you have to say about whats going on with you or Jon or the kids. I just wanted to say that I think you're a great mom and a great writer. You should think about becoming a professional writer. Merry Christmas!!!