Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Still Alive!

We are still alive after the move. It took me five days however to get phone service at our new address then we found out the provider we went with doesn't offer DSL so we have to switch back over the the other provider in order to have internet service. So this explains the lack of posts. Sorry! I am sure there are hundreds of you faithful readers out there that are just going crazy not knowing what we have been up to.

Summer has been great so far. We have been visiting the local splash pad in town pretty frequently. I have found it is much easier to keep up with three kids at the splash pad then at the pool. Jon is loving the five minute drive to and from work. He even comes home for lunch everyday! We have started working on potty training Joel so far he has gone poop and pee once already yeah! We are well on our way to no more diapers!

Yesterday I took all three kids to have immunization shots that was a great time. They actually did much better than I expected. Just one of the many things I still needed to do to get back into the swing of things. Most of the boxes are unloaded and Joel is finally adjusted to our new home. He really didn't like not being able to see me at all times.

We placed membership at Park Plaza Church and I think we are really going to like it there. It is just going to be hard to find our place in a church as big as they are.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

WELCOME BACK!!!

Wait a minute, Joel isn't even TWO yet? I can't even get Wyatt to go poop in the potty. That is SO NOT FAIR!*adult tantrum begins*

I guess 'ole S.S. didn't work out for you all. Glad you did find a church home!

Anonymous said...

I thought you had quit blogging. Even tho I see you a lot more I need your blogs! I was wondering why I don't see Jonathan at lunch as much. (actually I see his car across the street at the teen building!) Welcome back to the blogging scene.

Amy said...

Welcome back! Glad your summer is going so well. We are going to need to discuss babysitting
: )

Anonymous said...

Hey it was really cool to go through your blogs and see how life is for all of you!! WOW!!! So Joel is potty training, that is awesome. Ephram has no interest. He lets me know when he has gone and will bring me a diaper, but when I take him to his potty or the big potty he looks at me with this what am I suppose to do with this. So it is great that he ready!!! Well have a great week

kaylin

mamallday said...

Hey!!! I think that you have just been slacking off! We miss you guys, I'm sure Park Plaza will be a great place for you.

Lindsay said...

Hello! I was wondering where you had been!! Glad you are settling in well. We miss you at church. I'm glad you've found a good church home. Hope to see you guys soon!

Shelly Collins said...

Thanks for hanging out with me so long on Saturday. I enjoyed the chat too. Maybe we can stop by this week. Have you been shopping for your Western wear?

Anonymous said...

I can assure you the church office is not the same without you. I still have people drop in all day long but none let me cry on their shoulders like you did. We are off to Nashville tomorrow for a few days of alone time. Mary says she has her bags packed and is going too but....I think she is all talk.
I hope you will have some pics posted soon. There were quite a few young mothers and fathers Sunday night. It was very encouraging.Talk to ya soon. Miss ya more than you can know. Janet

Jeny said...

Glad you are back! We guessed some moving issue had kept you from updating! Glad you are setttled!

Jeny