Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Is It Spring Yet?


I am so ready for Spring! Jacksen, Joel, and I have been sick for the past six days, and today after school Jennah started running a fever. I am getting so tired of being sick. Moms aren't supposed to get sick especially SIX DAYS and counting. I finally went to the Dr. yesterday evening to see what was wrong with me. My blood pressure was high 153/101. They did a strep test and mono test and both came back negative so they said it was just a virus. They told me I needed to watch my blood pressure, but it may just be because I am sick. I am so frustrated there are so many things I need to be doing besides sitting and being sick.
We finally got three estimates for the house so now we will have to wait for approval from the insurance and we can get started. Now I can pick the new ceiling fan and paint color. I can't believe how long it has taken.
This picture is from last spring at the Azalea Festival in Muskogee. I was wanting a spring picture to put me in a good mood. This one did the trick. The kids look so little in this picture, they have grown so much since then.
Jonathan has had a lot going on at work and with his health lately, so in the evenings and on the weekends we have been just stay home and taking it easy. Seems to be the best medicine for my "old" husband. It has been kind of nice though. I never though I would be able to be content staying at home all the time, but I have gotten use to it. The kids like it too.

No comments: