Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Weekend Away!

I get to go on a Girls Weekend Away this weekend. I'm going to OKC with four other girls from our Bible study group at church. I just found out about it this morning. One of the girls that were planning on going had to back out because of illness. I don't really know these girls very well but I guess that's why I need to go. I worry about leaving Jonathan with all three kids. When I get back on Sunday we have our small group at our house so that's kind of stressful. Jonathan promises to have the house looking like it looks when I leave. I don't think I have ever left my family for two nights. I'm kind of nervous.

3 comments:

Shelly Collins said...

How exciting! I'm going to OKC too actually to see Jolyn...just me and Gwyn. Yeah, it will be strange being away for even one night. We'll miss our families but it will be that much sweeter when we get back! Hope you have a blast, what are you going to do?

jessica said...

We are going shopping, seeing a movie, getting pedicures, eating out, and swimming in the hotel pool!

Have a good time on your trip too.

sheridan said...

so glad you went on the trip w/ us. you are such a blessing to our group!