Thursday, April 13, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Jacksen had "Super Kids Day" today at school. It is so fun seeing him with his friends. This is one of his best friends we hear stories about almost every day. I wanted to take a lot of pictures and as soon as I got the camera out it showed low battery and this is the only shot I got. Isn't that the way it goes. We had a great time. I took Joel to a friends house so Jennah and I could go together. All day Jennah would say "Mom it isn't Super Moms Day it is SUPER KIDS DAY" every time I told her no.

We have had a very busy week this week. Jennah has swim lessons every day this week. Jacksen had soccer practice Monday, ball game Tuesday, ball practice Thursday, Super Kids Day today, Easter school party tomorrow, and a birthday party to go to tomorrow evening. Jonathan and I have been passing each other on the road trying to get everyone where they need to go. I really thought the older the kids got the easier it would be to live away from family. After this week I am thinking I was completely wrong!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yes! completely wrong. Move back closer to parents/inlaws:) That way you all would be together and when we visit everyone would be easier to see:) That is my selfish person talking:0 Jennah says the funnist things! You all are going to have your hands full!!