Monday, April 17, 2006

Go Braves!

Jacksen had his second game tonight. We never found out if we won or lost. Jacksen thinks they win every game. He got a hit but did not make it home this time. He also had a soccer game on Saturday we tied 2-2. The score was 2-1 and one of our kids scored a point for the other team. They are so fun to watch at this age! We had a good Easter weekend we visited family and Jonathan went fishing and caught two fish! The kids loved their Easter baskets. I went to buy everything for there baskets and forgot to make one for Joel I knew Jacksen would question this so right before closing time I went and grabbed a few things for Joel. I think Jacksen enjoyed Joel's more than his. It was so sweet he would pull toy after toy out one by one and show Joel and explain what it was and what it did to Joel. This was before he even looked at his. This was the first time in a long time we have visited both families on the same day. Now that Jonathan is out of school we don't have to worry about rushing back for him to do homework, SO NICE! So we can take our time and enjoy ourselves with both our families.

3 comments:

Jeny said...

I am so glad you found us! I saw your mom at New Years and she gave us a pic of your kids! I put it on our fridge! We miss yall! I am glad you are blogging! I looked for you on Jenny Lusty's page. I will put your link on my page soon so I can check up on you often! Jeny

Anonymous said...

I can leave comments now! It is scary how much Jennah and I look alike. I don't know if it is just the eyes or the way she smiles. Her mouth is different but her smile looks just like mine. Jacksen is growing up too fast!

Grandma Janet

Anonymous said...

Tell Jacksen that Grandma Janet cheered for the Braves. (yes we had cheerleaders back in the old days!) That was our high school name.

Grandma Janet