Monday, June 19, 2006

Back to Normal?




Well, I don't know if you can call this normal. Around here though this qualifies as normal. The kids were so glad to stay home all day and just play. This has been the first day in about three weeks we haven't had to work at the Church. They played so good today. I really don't know what they were playing when I snapped this picture, but it looked so funny. You can tell they really have good imaginations.

We are finished with VBS, and the rest of the week went just as smooth as the first half. We had a total of 104 different kids come over the week. So it was a success.


Today I took Joel to the chiropractor as kind of a last try at getting his ears cleared up. He still has a double ear infection and the dr. has just given us another 10 day prescription to give him. I thought going to the chiropractor they were going to just massage his little ears. Before I knew it they were adjusting his neck. It really kind of scared me. The dr. suggested more vitamins for me to take to help get him well. So hopefully this will work. We just don't know what else to do.

1 comment:

Jeny said...

cute pictures! They look very creative!