Friday, October 05, 2007

Diaper Cake


This is my most recent diaper cake. The couple doesn't know if they are having a boy or girl. Jonathan said it looked like it was for a girl. I used yellow and orange that isn't too girly is it? I think I would like to start selling these diaper cakes. I have looked online and they aren't really big in this area and I really enjoy making them. I just really fear rejection and don't know if I could really do it. Just thinking out loud. Thanks for listening.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think they're adorable. You could design a website with pictures of ones you've made, and take orders online!

Shelly Collins said...

I think you should do it! I'm always up for any creative endeavor it's just hard to find the time to get it going. You could make little business cards to have at the shower with the cake then guests could take 'em home and contact you in the future...Maybe you could think of a way to specialize them so they're different from anyone else that's making them. just an idea.

Looking forward to having lunch again on Blake's Fall Break (next Friday).

Anonymous said...

That looks really good. I think you should try to start selling them. I bet they would go over really good at arts and craft shows too. That's something to think about for the future. I think the website thing is a good idea too.

Anonymous said...

I think the churches of Christ alone could support you on your diaper cakes. We have so many showers! I love how they look. I haven't seen one in person. I will have to come over next time you make one.

Grandma Janet

PS I read Amy's blog. You thought I looked tired?! Surely not. Ha! You should have seen me Sunday afternoon right before small group meet at our house. Not pretty!