Monday, October 08, 2007

Powdered Sugar

My wonderful husband has taken it upon himself to fix a good breakfast for the kids every morning. His mom fixed a warm breakfast for him every morning and he wants our kids to have the same. Jonathan doesn't remember much growing up but he does remember breakfast. This particular morning he made french toast. After the kids went to school I went to make Joel's bed and noticed my little sidekick wasn't there and I couldn't hear him. I started running through the house yelling for him. This is how I found him. It is amazing what all they can get into in such a small amount of time. Joel loves french toast especially the powdered sugar that goes on top.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is too funny. I loved breakfast time too growing up. I use to make Jonathan biscuits and gravy almost every weekend. Joel is looking a lot like Jonathan.