Monday, February 11, 2008

I've been tagged by Jeny! I think I will do five random and/or weird facts about myself. These are things I try my hardest to hide, but it felt kind of good to get them out in the open.

1. I cry almost everytime I get my hair cut.

2. I hate to hear people play with change in their pockets especially in church.

3. When walking down the sidewalk I can't keep from counting my steps and NEVER step on the cracks!

4. I have been known to go out in public with only one eyebrow plucked (when you don't have time, you don't have time). To my defense, the one that didn't get plucked was covered by my bangs. For some reason I tell myself that makes it okay.

5. I don't like going to movie theaters all I think about is all the germs, the different smells, smacking of popcorn, loud talkers and the list goes on. Poor Jonathan going to movies is one of his favorite things.

I tag: Jenny, Amy, Shelly, Lita, Crystal, Jenny C., Annie, and Brittany (sorry I don't know how to link)

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

No comments: