Monday, November 17, 2008

Fashion Police

Jennah is my little fashion expert. She keeps me looking my best even when I don't think it's important. The other night I had to run to Target for the third time that day and it was right before close so I just threw on some old jeans. These jeans don't look so great and Jonathan affectionately refers to them as my "mom jeans". I really didn't care and was ready to walk out the door when the fashion police caught me. She looked me up and down and said, "Mom! What are you wearing?!" I asked her what she was talking about. I was just wearing jeans and a sweat shirt. She said, "That is not your style!!" She is so funny. Jonathan and I were cracking up. So beware all you frumpy dressers if you are around Jennah she will let you know exactly what she thinks about your attire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in big trouble!

Grandma Janet

Tamara said...

I also have been stopped by your little "Fashion Policeman". When Jennah was staying with us a couple of weeks ago, we were getting ready for Church, I was wearing a long sleaved blouse that buttoned all the way down the front & Jennah said "If I were you, I would wear a shirt under that!" I have to admit, I normally do wear a tank top under that shirt! But I wasn't about to let a 6 year old tell me what to wear!