Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Before and After




Jack has been growing his hair out for quite some time now. It has gotten very long and looks pretty cute but it drives me crazy! I can't stand for his hair to be in his eyes all the time. I have bit my tongue because I know it is just part of him getting bigger and wanting to do his own thing. Finally Saturday he agreed to have it cut. It looks so much better and I had forgotten how pretty and big his blue eyes are.




He is also ready to get braces. He is growing up too fast. He has been asking about braces and I told him he has to take really good care of his teeth to get them and so he has started flossing everyday along with brushing morning and night and mouth rinse. He does these things on his own I don't even have to tell him anymore. It will be a while before he can get braces but I think it's great he is wanting to take care of himself so well.

3 comments:

Amy said...

My goodness! He looks so much like William in that last picture!

Antrikins said...

Jacksen your haircut looks great!

Tamara said...

The "after" picture gets my vote! Now, that's a cute kid, I've missed seeing those blue eyes.