Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sweet Love of God

As a mom one of my favorite things is when the kids surprise me and come up with something together without me telling them to do it or even teaching them anything. Yesterday in the car on the way home from Wal-Mart Jack and Jennah started singing this song. I guess they've been singing it in Bible class on Wednesday nights. It was the sweetest thing I've heard them do in a while. They both knew their parts exactly. It made me cry it was so cute and sweet. They taught it to Joel and then performed it on our "stage" in the back yard. I don't know what Lita intended for the little deck in our back yard but the kids think it was definitely designed for a stage. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!

GRANDMA JANET

Anonymous said...

That is so-o-o-o cute!
Papa and Grandma

Julie said...

Sooo cute! Jennah was BORN to be a drama queen!

Unknown said...

The "stage" was there before us, but that's exactly what every kid that came to our house used it for. Perfect!

Tamara said...

Your kids have a wonderful life! I'am so tickled that they are having such a happy childhood!

Jennifer said...

That is adorable! Yes, Jennah definately has a bright future ahead of her.