Monday, June 01, 2009

Locks of Love








Jennah has been planning on donating her hair to Locks of Love for about the past six months. We've always said as soon as school is out it would be long enough. About once a week for the past six months we have measured it to see if it was long enough. Finally, today was the first day of summer for us and we did it. I didn't want to deal with a bad cut and having to cut it again myself like the last time we took her somewhere so we went to Ihloff Salon where I knew she would get a good cut and they do all the paperwork and send the hair off there so it was a pleasant experience and she is happy with the cut. They straightened it for her and she LOVED it!

10 comments:

Tamara said...

Jennah's hair is so cute! Tell her that I think she looks older now! (Is that a good thing?) But, don't tell her that I think she looks like a blonde Jacksen!

Some little girl is going to be tickled by with her blonde curls! I'am proud of her for thinking of someone else.

Jenny said...

Wow, she looks so much older! The big test comes when she washes her hair next. . . are you going to blow dry it and straighten it each time? :) Ah, the give and take of semi curly hair!

Tell her I think she looks adorable!

jessica said...

She washed it this evening and we just let it dry by itself. It looks really cute curly too.

I'll post a picture of it curly. So you can see it:)

Julie said...

So cute straightened!

Anonymous said...

I love it and it does make her look older! I am like Tamara, is that a good thing; not for grandmas. Ha! You will like taking care of it better.

Grandma Janet

Lindsay said...

I love the hair! It is super cute on her!! By the way, Kade loves watching the video of Jennah at her school play. We have to watch it over and over! :)

Anonymous said...

hey love the hair cut! she looks so cute

Shelly Collins said...

She looks adorable! Love it :) Miss you guys! Is Jon over Mono?

Antrikins said...

Jennah, I love your haircut!! That is a neat thing to do to give to someone, and took a lot of patience. Way to go.

Tia Rachel

Kristie said...

Love her hair. I don't think it would matter how her hair was cut. She would still look beautiful!