Friday, May 29, 2009

Jennah's Turn


We have been waiting very patiently for Jennah's first school musical. Every time Jack has one I think oh Jennah is just going to LOVE doing the school musical. She did and it was so much fun to watch her in her element. Thank you to Grandma Janet, Nana Tamara, Papa David, and Nana Ila for coming and making it an extra special day for her. She loves being the center of attention and this was perfect for her. That afternoon I worked and my mom got the kids off the bus and I was on the phone with my mom when they got off and I heard Jennah tell my mom thank you for coming to my musical. So I know it meant a lot to her. I tried to control my tears but they just kept coming. I don't know why these things make me cry like a baby. I know other parents think I'm crazy I just can't help it. I'm just so proud!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaadorable!!! FYI, I cried every time I went to ANY event of the kids. When Jeremy was in kindergarten, they had a track & field day and came marching out to "Chariots of Fire." I bawled like a baby. So embarassing!

Amy said...

Oh, Jennah. She is so funny.

Anonymous said...

very cute! I am a cryer too!

Antrikins said...

Maybe its just because we are Jennah´s aunt and uncle, but Jennah is way better than any of those other kids in the musical.

Tamara said...

I love it that Jennah loves being the center of attention! My family was always very backwards & I was painfully shy when I was young & a teen!