Monday, July 12, 2010

Wow!

What a rough couple of months! I'm afraid if I don't blog about it soon I will forget all the details of everything that's happened. This is one of my goals for this week; to get back into blogging. It was one of my goals last week too and it didn't happen. I had high hopes to print off this picture of the kids and have it sent out with all the thank you cards I have yet to write to so many friends and family that have been there for us through it all. It didn't happen so I'll share it on here. That is another goal I had last week that has become this weeks goal. Four kids has really slowed me down. I can't seem to get caught up on anything. I feel like I'm running in circles most of the time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Jessica,

I love the photo!! The kids are getting so BIG. It is great to see the new baby a well.