Friday, January 21, 2011

Jennah's 9!


Jennah turned 9 this year! I can't believe I have an 11 and 9 year old! She is so funny and I never know what to expect from her. The night before her big day we were kissing her goodnight and told her we were going to get one last kiss from our 8 year old and that she would never be 8 again. Jennah just started crying uncontrollably. We asked her what was wrong and she told us she didn't want to turn 9! She said she thought she would be too old to sit on my lap and let me rock her. I reassured her that she would never be too old for me to rock her and she was fine after that. She was so excited about her birthday she knew just what she wanted to wear down to how she wanted her hair and what bow to wear in it. She wanted me to have lunch with her at school, but instead I took her out at noon and we had lunch and went and saw Tangled, then Jonathan brought her flowers (always the highlight of her birthday).

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Jennah picked out the BEST shirt to wear on her birthday :) She is looking so grown up! I can't believe you have an 11 & 9 year old either. Cooper tells people he is nine, since this is the year he will turn nine :)

jessica said...

She would wear that shirt every day if I let her. She loves it!