Friday, September 08, 2006

Are We Crazy!

Tonight Jonathan and I are helping host an overnight camp-out or camp-in I guess you can say. It is to reward the kindergarten-3rd graders at our church for saying the 12 Apostles. There are 29 little ones coming! It will be in the church building, but we have tents set up and lots of other fun things. I am kinda nervous. Surely they will sleep! Won't they? Jonathan will take Joel home about midnight and return early in the morning to make pancakes for all the kids. Jennah is so excited because she gets to come because I am staying; she also had to say the 12 Apostles. Jacksen was ready to pack for the camp-out the day he got the invitation in the mail (that was two weeks ago)!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

FUN! I love how active you both are with the kids. You get to do the best part without the drama of being the youth minister;) I hate to say that the kids will not sleep much, maybe you should trade and go home with Joel! I am doing a lock in for the middle/high school girls next month. I don't think I can stay up all night like a use too! Does this mean I am getting old?

jessica said...

I don't think it means you're getting old. I think it means you have two kids at home that WILL be getting a good night sleep, and no matter how hard there daddy tries he can't keep them quiet enough for you to get any sleep. (been through this a few times!)