Thursday, December 06, 2007

Getting Crafty


This time of the year I start getting cabin fever and want to start all kinds of projects. When I say projects I don't mean organizing the closets or alphabetizing the pantry (although Jon wishes that were the case). I mean craft projects. I wanted to make all new ornaments for the tree this year but couldn't decide on what colors to use so I am going to think about it all year and try it next year. So I settled on decorating a wreath. I bought the wreath pre-lit and added all the berries, pine cones, and ribbon. I think it turned out really nice and much cheaper than purchasing one already decorated. Next up sewing curtains for the billiardless billiards room as Jonathan calls it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I like it! I have been wanting to try and make an OU wreath. Perhaps I will try now.

Anonymous said...

I love mine! It is the first one I had because they really are expensive to buy and I am not very crafty. Thanks.

Janet