Thursday, November 16, 2006

Jennah's Thanksgiving Feast






Jennah had a school Thanksgiving Feast yesterday. This picture is a family project all the Pre-K kids had to do. They had to dress up Tom the Turkey so he wouldn't get eaten. It was a really fun project. Of course Jennah wanted to dress hers up in a dress so as you can see our Tom the Turkey is dressed like the Little Mermaid. So much fun!

Joel also enjoyed the feast as you can see in these pictures he has a cookie in each hand.

Today was Donuts with Dad day at the school. Jonathan couldn't go this afternoon with Jennah by herself so the three of them went to Jacksen's school this morning. I knew he was going to take them this morning so I volunteered to help in the afternoon Donuts with Dad. The dads had to write their names, their kids names, and their kids teachers names on a paper just so we could see who attended, and it amazed me how many dads didn't know who their kids teacher was. I think probably 3 out of 4 dads had to ask there kids who's class they were in. So when I got home I called and quizzed Jonathan. I was so proud he knew both our kids teachers!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That is impressive that Jonathan knew the kid's teachers names! I could tell Brian their names everyday day for a year and if he was asked on any particular day he still wouldn't be able to tell me:) His memory isn't the best! Cooper's Thanksgiving Feast will be next Monday, I doubt he will even try anything;)

Did you see that Wiletta joined the blogging world?

Anonymous said...

You and Jonathan makes the cutest babies! (and of course, I am not prejudice!) We will have to get Jennah in drama. She would be perfect. Joel will have to be a model. He just cuter and cuter is that is possible. I enjoyed the kids so much at Cooper's party. Jacksen is growing up so fast and is such a good kid. He makes a really good older brother. (most of the time. Ha!)

Grandma Janet