Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sickness and a New Blog

Jennah, Joel, and I have been sick with a bad cold the past few days. Jennah has had a fever of 103 since Friday. Joel is running about two days behind her so he has felt the worst today. I also have the cold and would probably be over it by now but with the kids being sick I can't get enough rest to kick it.

Jacksen has his own blog now. Today after school he was typing his spelling words on the computer as he does every day and he got finished and asked me if he could write a story. I thought that would be fun for him after writing it he asked me if I would put it on my blog. I got to thinking about it and thought it would be good spelling practice for him to start his own blog. He is really excited about it. Please post a comment and let him know what you think. The site is http://www.jacksensstory.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't make a comment since I don't have a blog. Can you change Jacksen's blog so I can make comments? How's Joel doing? Are you and Jennah doing better?

Grandma Janet

jessica said...

I changed his blog so you can comment now.