Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good Luck To Me

Wish me luck everyone. In thirty minutes I am taking all three kids with me to the Ihloff Salon and Day Spa in Utica Square to get my hair cut. Most of the time my mother and I make our appointments together and she stays with the kids while I get my hair cut. My parents got a call yesterday to go to Minnesota so I am on my own. Normally I would just reschedule but I already had to reschedule once due to our vacation. With my hair being as short as it is it really needs to be cut at least every eight weeks. It has been I think eleven weeks and counting. I am curious does everyone else take their kids with them or what do you do with your kids while you have your hair did?

7 comments:

Amy said...

You should have called me! I could have come over and watched the kids for you.

Audrey said...

Good luck! I always leave them with someone but, your kids are older, at least your older 2. They'll do fine!

Jenny said...

Fun times are in store for you:) If I am just getting my hair cut then they all go with me, if it is a highlight and cut then I try to find a friend to watch them. I bring ALOT of things for Cooper & Wyatt(leapster is the best) and Abram is content to sit in my lap with HAIR all over him! Looking forward to the update.

Chrissey said...

Since a babysitter is not always solid...I have resorted to getting my haircut at the mall at Duncan Bros. I wait until the day of and decide I need a haircut, then I find someone to watch 1-3 kids. THEN I make the appt.! It's worked out great so far!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you did O.K. without me today at your hair appointment. I could tell you were really rattled when you said you were getting your "hair did". I guess bribery is O.K. in a real emergancy!

The kids did fine...how's your haircut?

We are now in Missouri heading home...

Mom

Shelly Collins said...

I brought Gwyn with me once and regretted it. She screamed until I got her out of her seat and held her, luckily the haircut was almost over and it was just styling at that point. Man, what we go through to stay beautiful, ha!

Lindsay said...

Kade always goes with me. He gets his hair cut first while sitting in my lap, and then while I'm getting my hair cut he's running around, either playing with squirt bottles or sweeping the floor. Kandace is so understanding!