Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Bribed Them

I confess, on occasion I have been known to bribe my kids. I did it today. I promised them if they acted on their best behavior I would let them go to QT and pick out some candy. It worked and they were angels. The hair stylist even commented on how well behaved they were. I didn't have the heart to tell her they had been bribed. Normally I take my kids everywhere with me but the people in Utica Square kind of intimidate me. Which is why I worried so much about taking them there. I really don't like to bribe them I think they should act well whether they get something for it or not. Surely every once in a while is okay though isn't it?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

it's a mother's best kept secret!

Audrey said...

Perfectly fine to do it. I give you my permission. Glad it went so well.