Wednesday, October 08, 2008

First Full Day

We slept very well last night. We were going on three hours of sleep in the past 48 so I think we would have slept well anywhere. Yesterday we got to go with Will and Rachel to look at a house they had not had much luck the week before finding suitable houses. We were their good luck charms and they are signing a contract today for the one we got to look at. It is a very nice house and I can´t wait to visit them in their new house. This afternoon we are going to Mogote to help Will build pews and play with the kids. The days here seem SO long. It is 1130 here and it feels like 4 or 5 in the afternoon.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Keep updating us. I'm glad its all going well thus far!

Shelly Collins said...

Jessica can you send me your email addess so I can send you an evite. When you get back of course!!

Tamara said...

Why do the days seem so long?

Tamara said...

Thought I would let you know that Joel is also doing some traveling while you are gone. Along with his trip to Texas, he traveled to Nebraska with us Tuesday-Wednesday. We decided that he was a pretty good traveler. We played the fishing game, drew, read, ate "Happy Meals" and ,oh yeah, tickled.

Tamara said...

Jessica & Jon,

Jennah says "I am having a great time. The first thing I'am going to do when you get home is kiss you!"

Joel says "Hi, are there little monkeys that eat those little bananas in Honduras? Are there Ninja Turtles in Honduras?"

Jacksen is out working with Sean & Pa Pa, so he has no comment.