Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mogote










This day Amber had to be in town and we were going to work in Mogote so she dropped us off at the edge of town and we had lunch at Pollolandia (Chicken Land) it was really good. One of my greatest fears going to Honduras was getting food poisoning and I knew William had already been sick two different times since he had been there only four weeks. My theory was to eat as much yogurt as I could stand. My thinking was that the good bacteria would counter act all the bad. I don't know if that is what kept Jon and me from getting sick or not but we never got sick.




These are some of the pictures of the "road" we walked up this day to get to the church building. This town only has two toilets one at the church we worked with and one at the Life church. The living conditions there were pretty rough. As I'm sure you can see from the pictures. The picture with the little boy was taken from the church building looking across the street.

No comments: