Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Musical




Jack and Jennah had their Christmas musical last night. It was great. Jack really seemed to enjoy it and Jennah loved every minute of it. Jack agreed to be in it only if he didn't have to have a solo or speaking part. I was very proud of him for taking on this challenge. I love


watching the kids perform it is a memory of them I will cherish forever. Their innocence is priceless and hearing them sing songs about our God just makes my heart so happy and I can't control my tears. With me working some Jonathan has taken them to most of their practices and in the process Jennah some how lost the solo she was suppose to have that she has been practiced for over a month for. I told her if she wanted me to I would talk to them about it but she didn't mind she had a cheer leading part that she loved so that made up for it. Thank you to Grandma Janet, Papa Joe, and Nana for coming and sharing this event with the kids. I know it meant so much to them to share their hard work with you guys.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

The hardest part of living far away is not being able to go to things like this-it looked cute!

I tagged you so check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

I think you are an awesome mom. You are making special memories with your children everyday. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your memories with us, it always puts a smile on my face.