Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Rechargeable Batteries

I have to confess, I am not an organized person. If it weren't for Jonathan's organizational skills and our busy schedules I wouldn't ever plan things out. With three kids and our busy lives I have to be somewhat organized. One thing I still really fail at is keeping new batteries around all the time. About half of our kids toys go unused because of the lack of batteries. About four times a year though I am super mom. I find all our rechargeable batteries and get them all charged up and let the kids loose with them. I did this about a week ago and boy have they had a great week. It's like their birthdays all over again. Jack pretty much keeps a screw driver with him finding old toys and replacing the batteries. He has trained Jennah and she is a pro now too. Joel is still in the training stage but in no time I'm sure he'll be replacing batteries also. Good times!

3 comments:

Shelly Collins said...

Think how much money we would spend on batteries if there were no rechargeable ones? Yay!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I can't believe how big your kids look in their pictures. Wow, Jennah's hair is so long and beautiful. I love getting comments from you on my blog. I should have done this a long time ago.