Monday, December 29, 2008

Finally!

My computer is fixed and the cox guy fixed my internet connection so I'm back and finally ready to share my 8's.



8 Shows I watch



Iron Chef

The Office

The Hills

CSI Miami

Scrubs

Without a Trace

My House is Worth What

House Hunters



8 Favorite Restaurants



Famous Dave's BBQ

Ted's

Outback Steakhouse

Pei Wei

Bill and Ruth's

Popeye's Chicken

Chick-Fil-A

Speedy's



8 Things that happened today



The kids let me sleep in late.

Planned our anniversary trip to Padre.

Canceled the trip to Padre and decided on Hot Springs Ark.

Jonathan came home for lunch.

Canceled the trip to Hot Springs and decided on Taos New Mexico.

The cox guy fixed my internet and phone.

Decided ten hours of driving for a day and a half of skiing wasn't worth it, back to not having a plan.

I fixed Outback's Mac a roo and cheese and the kids said it was better than Outback!



8 Things I look forward to



Watching the kids grow up.

Our anniversary weekend together (whatever we decide to do).

Taking the kids to Honduras with us next year.

Remodeling our bathroom (hopefully sooner than later).

William and Rachel coming home to visit in February.

Spring time

Family pictures

Summer break for the kids

8 Things I wish for

A long and healthy life for my family

Christian spouses for my kids

An extra half bath off our small living room

No more laundry

Just one more baby

Longer summers

Shorter winters

A great 2009

1 comment:

Julie said...

The Hills?! I had to give up that show a long time ago. It's too fake. What about the real housewives of OC? Ha! See you tomorrow!