Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jennah's 7










Jennah turned 7 years old on the 13th. I didn't do this on her birthday so I thought I would add a few of my favorite pics. of her through the past 7 years. Jennah is a girly girl. She says she doesn't like pink anymore but everything she picks out ends up being pink. She is a singer and a performer. Whether it be on a stage or in the bathroom she's always putting on a show (I'm sure she will appreciate me telling that in the future!) I have always said she came out screaming and hasn't stopped since. She keeps life here in the Hendricks' house loud and exciting. We love our Jennah and can't imagine life without her. She definitely makes me enjoy life more than I normally would. She is always smiling and has a sweet heart. I pray Jennah grows up to be a strong Christian example to many; because I know she definitely has the leadership qualities for the job!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Wow! Hard to believe it's been so long since we met you guys. I remember Jenna was only a few weeks old when you started coming to Edmond to church. She's beautiful!

Julie said...

I'm not sure who looks younger in that first pic - Jennah or Jon!