Thursday, January 01, 2009




We also celebrated Jennah's birthday today with all our family. I thought last year was going to be the last year we could get away with one party between the two of them but they graciously agreed to a joined family party as well as a joined sleepover around Jennah's birthday on the 13th. I know it will be a crazy night with seven year old girls and nine year old boys but I would rather get it all over with at one time. I have a plan to keep the boys in the small living room and the girls upstairs. It should be interesting.












We decided to have the family party at our church building gym. It worked out very well. Lots of room for the kids to run around and a fenced in playground outside for them to play without us worrying about them wandering off. We have a wonderful family that almost all came to the party. It warms my heart to see so many people that love and support our kids. I told them when we got in the car to go home you guys have a lot of people that love you. They both said very seriously "I know". I think is very important especially the older they get to know they are supported and loved by so many. So, thank you to all that came and even if you couldn't make it today we still appreciate your love and support of our sweet kids.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh! I'm sorry we weren't there. We do love the kids though! :) Wish them a happy B-day from the Claggetts. BTW, Joel left his Old Navy jacket here. I'll bring it to my mom's this weekend. Happy anniversary tomorrow!

Tamara said...

The party was fun, for the adult's too! I love seeing all the cousins together & try to imagine them all at churchcamp together in a few years! It is fun watching them grow!