Thursday, January 01, 2009

Party TIme!






Today is Jack's 9th birthday! I can't believe my little millennium new year's baby is 9 years old! My blue eyed boy is becoming quite the young man. Everything from his looks to his interests are changing. Before the past six months or so Jack and Joel were the best of friends and it seems like over night Jack has started liking older things (PSP, chess, and other older games). Joel and Jennah seem to play together much more now which is a scary thing. They tend to really cause a lot of trouble together. I'm so proud of Jack and can't wait to see the young man he will become over the next ten years. I pray God blesses him with a long, happy, and servant life for Him. Happy Birthday Jack!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Jacksen is getting so big! I hope he doesn't grow out of wanting to come to Nana & Papa's house too soon! We love having him over. He's great company!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Tamara!

Janet