Friday, July 31, 2009

Latest Diaper Cakes



Something about going on vacation and diaper cakes seem to go hand in hand for me. This is the second year I've had to make a rushed diaper cakes before leaving for vacation. This year I had two to make. I think the pink one is one of my favorites. The turtle cake isn't quite finished I still need to give the turtle a little blanket to hold to complete it, but I won't have a chance to take another picture of it. I sure enjoy making these. I know at some point they will be out of style, or are they already? Oh well, I think they're cute!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love the feathers! Do you guys leave this weekend?

jessica said...

Saturday night after my high school reunion.

Julie said...

The pink one is really cute!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented!

Janet