Monday, August 21, 2006

1st Birthday Party


Joel had a great 1st birthday party. 29 family members came to help us celebrate his 1st birthday. What a great family Jonathan and I have. It really means a lot to us that everyone made it a priority to come. It was so much fun getting to see everyone there. My cousin Carie even came with her not even two week old baby girl! Joel looked so big next to her.

When we got home that night we brought everything in and found a gift we had not opened. It was two books that Joel loved. He really gets into books; more than the other two did at this age. I would like to know who got them for him so if anyone knows let us know. Thanks again everyone for helping us celebrate little Joel's birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alan and I are so glad Joel's birthday was a great one. We were the one's that got him the books. I'm glad to know he likes them. I thought they were quite cute. Give the kids kisses!
Love Ya'll

Anonymous said...

Ephram had that cake for his fist birthday too!! kaylin