Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ten Year Reunion

Jonathan had his ten year reunion in July. I have been trying to scan this picture for a while but it wouldn't scan. Jonathan had a good time. He was kinda disappointed that everyone was still as clickish as they were in high school. He has changed so much he thought everyone else would have too. He won something but it was five minutes before we got there so they gave it to someone else. Jon and I never win anything so he said just the fact that he won was good enough for him. I thought this was a funny picture and had to include it on my blog. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenny said...

And mom will have that picture on display in the living room until she passes away. I wasn't a fan of the long hair parted down the middle:) I always hear the 10 year reunion is the one to skip, that people don't change much. But the 20 and up is fun because everyone realizes high school was just a passing phase and we all grow up and share similar rites of passage. I didn't like my 10th either:( Joel's 1 year pics are adorable! Can't wait to see you all.

Anonymous said...

That picture is awesome!


-JL

Jeny said...

Very cool picture! Thank you for working to post it for us! It is awesome! Jeny